💡 This page details the requirements of projects as they progress through stages of development.
🚧 Define questions to answer with data about issues that matter.
- Your questions hint at what data will be needed, helping to scope the project.
- Acquiring data to meet the challenge is realistic within our time limits.
👪 Collecting resources together in a shared space.
- Our team members have agreed to work together for the duration of the event.
- We are obtaining data, and sharing it in a space accessible to everyone.
⚗️ Scoping of data collection and prototyping strategy.
- Check the metadata and context of your data, the credibility of your sources.
- A shared repository has been set up, your work on code and data is backed up.
🎨 Evaluating and explaining to fellow humans.
- Annotate key datasets to explain your understanding of the structure and content.
- Make wireframes or sketches of your idea, attaching it here as an image.
🐣 Efforts to improve the quality of the output.
Project: #21 resilience in the tourism industry
Project: #13_ Digital Nomad Village 1 & 2
Project: #22 alternative accommodation concepts
Project: #6_Open Tour Reviews
Project: #14 Value Creation for Cable Cars
- We have checked the rights / licenses / permissions to use all assets, data, and code.
- Link any third-party resources, data schema or code frameworks in your documentation.
🎈 Gaining insights on the problem defined in the beginning.
- Gain more depth by exploring data with visualisations and interfaces.
- While correlating and linking data fields, we are critical of causality.
- Contact with the maintainers is possible to ask questions or send feedback.
🚀 Thinking about audience and making the results public.
- The full results of this work have been showcased and published under an open license.
- The necessary infrastructure for hosting is available, and can be maintained.
- We have correctly attributed all sources, and thanked all contributors.