Energy data visualization
Energy data are diverse. How do we present them interactively and informatively?
⛶ Full screen
Big picture: (Challenge #6)
Integrated Energy System models produce a large amount of results, with a wealth of information. There need to be interactive tools to explore this data by drilling down the data sets.
Based on databases containing the results, a concept for the visualisation (including data plots/charts) as well as the actual implementation with modern and open-source web publishing and programming tools has to be implemented. It might also be used to display input parameters.
- Our knowledge and help
- Flexibility to choose a focus
- Clearly defined questions
- Cleaned and structured data
- Established Python-based framework
- Opportunity to see your idea in production soon ## We expect: Your creativity!
(not restrictive): - Python - Plotly - CSV
New landing Page with Scenario overview
- Dynamic triggered graphs.
- Immediate trigger of Graph plot on change of parameters or scenario
- Moving Scenario Tabs to center page
Prototype finished - ready for presentation.